Yes, I’m still working on my latest series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, my K-9 Crime Solvers series. The first one will come out this December: K-9 Evidence. There will be at least two more in the series. And yes, unsurprisingly they include dogs—K-9s!
Will there be more in that series? Too soon to tell. But just in case there aren’t, or even if there are, my mind is at work, as usual, determining ideas to follow up on for future stories, whether related or unrelated.
Will they contain dogs? Definitely, as long as that works for the publisher! Including dogs is me—and my writing. Will they be romantic suspense stories, or mysteries? Not sure yet, but those are my norms, so they’ll most likely be one or the other.
Hmm…
Just got another doggy idea! Need to start working on it!
2 comments:
Your mind continues to think of story plots as mine does to think about crochet patterns. Each to our own talents!!
I mentioned sometime ago that my daughter got two rescue dogs -- very smart little guys but one of them has a major quirk -- the tiniest of buzzing bug sends him into a panic. He becomes a quivering mess and does what my daughter calls his soldier-on-the-battlefield crawl -- flattens himself to the floor and crawls to hide under the drain tub in the laundry room. She keeps a fly swatter handy and swats a critter as soon as she sees it.
Enjoy your writing, your plotting and your pups.
Sorry I didn't respond before, Patty, but as you'll see in my post this week I was out of town--and I didn't have computer access. And how fun that you focus so much on crochet patterns!
That poor rescue pup. So wonderful that your daughter has taken him in and responds to his quirk. I don't like bugs in the house, but having a scared dog would make it even worse!
And you enjoy working on your crochet patterns.
Post a Comment