Okay,
this week I remembered to work on my post early enough to get it up here on
time.
This
week I learned several things of interest. First, my next book will be a January
2027 release. I’d understood it would be a December book, but I’m glad it will
be celebrating the new year. It’s K-9 Evidence, the first in my new K-9
Crime Solvers series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. Yes, there are K-9s in it
as well as private investigators. I received copies of it already, and the books
are a slightly larger format than previously.
I also
learned that there are changes going on at Writerspace, the website where I get
most of my promotion done, including updating my own website, publishing
newsletters for me, and more. One of the people I’ve worked with the most has
left and will be starting her own competing company. I’m staying with
Writerspace, at least for now, but I do appreciate that departing person and
will see how things go in the future.
And
yes, guess what, I’m continuing to write the third book in that new series.
Plus, it’s always fun to watch my dogs watch the world through our locked front
gate.
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy time with all good things. So much new in technology these days I know I will never keep up. Thankfully I have grandchildren to guide me. Your K-9 series are fun. I look forward to reading your latest. Have a great rest of the week.
Yes, I definitely need those who know about technology and more to guide me in things like keeping up my website, Sally. But kids and grandkids who know more than us about technology are definitely helpful at times. And thanks for your K-9 compliment! I'll be delighted when the first in my new series actually becomes available.
Post a Comment