Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Audio Books



Hard to believe that this is my last post in August.  As always, time is going fast.

My interesting news?  Well, there's a possibility that a couple of my Barkery & Biscuits Mysteries will also become audio books.  At least it's under discussion.

Not sure what it would feel like to hear someone else read the words I've heard in my own head till now, giving voices to characters who've often talked to me, but I like the idea. 

I don't currently listen to audio books a lot.  Years ago, when I still had a full-time law job and it moved from ten miles from my home to fifty, I definitely listened to books in my car.  Since then, I mostly read print books, although I also read e-books sometimes, but rarely listen to audio books.


I'll be fascinated to see--and maybe hear--what happens.   I know audio books are very popular now.  Do you listen to them?  Where--only in your car, or at home, too?

And if I have any audio books published, you can be sure I'll listen to them a lot!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

A number of my books have come out on audio and I couldn't bring myself to listen to any of them. It feels too weird somehow. I'm not even sure why. But audio books seems to be very popular now.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Yes, I gather they are popular. I'm hoping my audio books come out so well that I'll be eager to listen to them!