Wednesday, August 1, 2018

More Events



Happy August, everyone!  As I've said before, this year is going fast.

What makes it feel even faster is having so many great events occur in a short time.  I've been posting here about RWA National for a while.  Then there was this past weekend. 

On Saturday, I headed to San Diego with my husband and dogs, where I participated in the Romancing the Galaxy event at the Mysterious Galaxy bookstore.  Mysterious Galaxy mostly specializes in selling--what else?--mysteries and sci-fi, but they also sell romantic suspense and are branching out even more into romance.  I was on a delightful panel with a good turnout of readers.  Definitely fun!

Then, on Monday evening, I participated in another panel, this time at the Beverly Hills Library--and this time focusing on cozy mysteries. 

Am I through yet?  Not entirely.  This Sunday I'll be reading from my latest mystery Pick and Chews at the Sisters in Crime, Los Angeles Chapter, meeting.

Meanwhile, I'm also working on multiple ideas in multiple genres.  So, yes, I'm keeping busy as this year keeps spinning on. 

No comments: