Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Scrapbooking Record

I arrived back home from a scrapbooking retreat Monday evening. I was amazed at how many layouts I completed--30. That is a record for me. I'm happy if I can get a dozen layouts done so this amount doubles what I usually hope to get done at a retreat. Something clicked with my scrapbooking muse and I was able to get a lot of pages done...actually, I completed the Disneyland segment of our California trip album. Next pages to work on are my Hollywood and beach pages, which I'll work on during a retreat I'm attending in September.

These are some of my favorite layouts from the weekend:




And since this was a Disney themed retreat, I brought along some cropping friends and made them a background.







1 comment:

Pat Davis said...

Very cool! I’m going to Disney World with my 7 year old granddaughter in 18 days! I’ll be hitting the Disney pages too.