Wednesday, September 12, 2018

And More Ideas!



Yes, I blogged about ideas last week.  And wouldn't you know it?  Another idea leaped its way into my mind and won't go away.  In fact, it's been pushing a lot of possibilities around that I've been considering and jotting down and beginning to plot.

It's different from what I tend to do, and I recognize it might not go anywhere, and that's what I keep telling it.  But it won't go away, so I'll continue trying to flesh it out and see what happens.

I've also been busy with doggy stuff.  Both of mine developed a tummy issue that's now under control, but it was time consuming dealing with it.  Fortunately, neither seemed to feel particularly bad and they're definitely improving.  That's what's important.

So... okay, another little germ from that idea's now scratching at my mind.  I'd better go save it on the computer and see where else it might go!

No comments: