Thursday, November 15, 2018

First Snow of the Year



Even though the weather people had warned of us snow, I hadn't really expected we'd get so much. It's been snowing steady since 9 this morning and is finally letting up. It's early in the season for this much snow and we aren't as prepared as we'd like...and we're leaving for a long road trip tomorrow. Snow just never seems to come at the right time. Or at least for me. I like snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, once everyone is where they need/want to be for the holidays, and on days where we don't have to go anywhere...and have no plans to leave the following day.

It's supposed to clear up by tomorrow morning, and I hope it does, because I'd have for my husband to be disappointed by having to delay the trip. It's a special birthday trip for him and he's been looking forward to spending a long weekend with his family. 






1 comment:

Linda O. Johnston said...

Beautiful pictures--but I'm glad not to be in any snow.