Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Last Though It's November




This is my first post of November, so it's the first post since my latest Harlequin Nocturne Visionary Wolf was published.  And though November is not the last month of the year, it's last for other reasons.

Visionary Wolf is the last of the four novels of mine that were published in 2018.  It's my ninth Alpha Force Nocturne for Harlequin, and it will be the last of the series.  As I've mentioned before, the Nocturne series is ending.

It was a fun series to write, and I'm sorry it's ending.  Maybe I'll still hear some of my werewolves howling in the distance...

One good thing about it, though, is something I've mentioned before: Visionary Wolf is my 50th published novel.  Hopefully it won't be the last!  And yes, I do have at least one more scheduled, fortunately, although it's my next Barkery & Biscuits Mystery for Midnight Ink... which is also ending.

What's next?  We'll see!

No comments: