Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cold



The last couple of weeks, I've been noting LA's weather here in my Killer Hobbies blog posts--rain, then wind.  This week, though, I want to express my caring and concern for those of you who live in areas experiencing the Polar Vortex--including my fellow Killer Hobbyist Monica Ferris, who just blogged about some of the cold she's experiencing. 

I grew up in Pittsburgh and therefore experienced some cold weather and snow, but nothing as cold as what you're going through.  I've got some beloved family members who live in Indiana south of Chicago, and I'm particularly concerned about them. 

But all of you, please take good care of yourselves, and stay warm.

Meantime, things around me seem fairly stable.  Yes, I'm writing--surprise!  And editing.  And--well, they are predicting some more rain around here, which I'm not complaining about, even though I've heard that for this year, thanks to the rain we experienced before, we're at least temporarily out of our drought.

Plus, I'm involved in the edits of my next and final Barkery & Biscuits mysteries, For a Good Paws.  January is going to end on a busy note!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Cute title!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. The publisher came up with this one!