Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wind


 Last week I wrote about the rain in LA, and this week I want to mention the wind.  For a few days it was really blowing hard, and it's expected to continue on and off at least today.  The wind knocks a lot of trees down in this area, including, I've heard, one at the Los Angeles Zoo.  Around my house, there are lots and lots of leaves on the ground, and moderate temperatures turn cold in the wind when I take my dogs outside.

I've been continuing to write, of course, and I've also received the edits for my last Midnight Ink book since the publisher is closing: For a Good Paws, the fifth Barkery & Biscuits Mystery.

And now, I'll go stare out my window at my view of the San Fernando Valley, quite lovely in the sunlight thanks to the wind.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hobby business is a good business

harry said...


You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
Thanks you for sharing!
visit our website