Wednesday, February 20, 2019

More February


This February is an interesting one.  Yes, I've had the flu and am improving now but still not completely back to normal.


I'm finalizing edits to my final Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, For A Good Paws, which will be a May release.  Lots of mixed emotions there.


I've learned that my last Harlequin Nocturne in my Alpha Force paranormal romance series, Visionary Wolf, which came out last November is going to be part of an anthology with another Nocturne writer--possibly in May as well.


I'm working on the next of several upcoming romantic suspense books.  I'm watching the weather here in LA change almost moment by moment, although right now it's not raining.  Possibly more later in the week.


And of course I'm enjoying all the attention I can get from my dogs.  That's always delightful!


2 comments:

Lynette K said...

I am sad to hear about the series ending. It's one of my favorites.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Lynette Kutzke. Maybe someday Carrie will have further adventures... elsewhere.