Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My Next Mystery is a Mystery


Well, not really.  My next mystery to be published will be For a Good Paws, which, as I've mentioned, will be my last Barkery & Biscuits Mystery as well as my last mystery for Midnight Ink, which will no longer be publishing mysteries.


After that?  Well, I'm now in the process of writing several Harlequin Romantic Suspense books, including a couple in one of their continuity series.  Because of tight deadlines, I may be able to start plotting more mysteries but don't know when I'll be able to finish any.  Soon, I hope... but we'll see.  I enjoy writing romantic suspense as well, but my next published mystery after For A Good Paws remains a mystery!


Meantime, not only deadlines but fun things like attending chapter meetings for writing organizations are keeping me busy.  And one of the most fun things I've done recently?  I attended a dog show that was all about Cavalier King Charles Spaniels!  It was so much fun to see a large group of Cavaliers like that all together.


No comments: