Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Sorry!


Here I am, late again.  Sorry!  In things other than blogging, I'm almost never late.  But being as swamped as I've been with writing, I haven't focused on Killer Hobbies as I should.  At least it's still Wednesday.


And my good news is that I did get a deadline extension on the Harlequin Romantic Suspense book I'm currently writing--a good thing, since its deadline was September 1, and I won't be finished with it in only three more days.


Right now, though, I'm still working hard on it.  And staring out the window at the hummingbirds on our feeder.  And obeying my dogs--although I was perfectly happy taking them outside at Mystie's insistence, but I told them both they'd have to wait for a fetch game till later in the day when I can take some more time out from writing.


Anyway, sorry for being late--but hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!


2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Been there done that. It looks like we're the only two blog sisters left.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I guess so, Betty. But our blogs tend to be fun!