Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Who Am I?

Well, I know I'm Linda O. Johnston.  A writer. One who enjoys writing mostly mysteries and romances, and includes dogs in them as much as possible.


And that leads to more of who I am. As I write this, I'm wearing a new T-shirt I ordered online. It says "dogaholic."  That's me. I'm also a cynophilist--which is another word for dogaholic.


I also learned, after reading a blog post by a friend, that I'm a cruciverbalist. What's that? Someone who loves crossword puzzles.


I'm a blogger, since that's what I'm doing now--preparing this blog post. I also blog on other sites.


Then there are the family related descriptions. Some include that I'm a wife, a mom, a  m-i-l, a grandmother.  Oh, and a doggy mom.


One thing that's fun about all this, especially since my writer mind is always searching not only for ideas but ways to write about them, is that my vocabulary can always be increased, no matter how many words I already know. So can my ability to describe myself.


Fun!


So what words describe you?

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I never knew there was a word to describe people who love crosswords. I love learning about words.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Me, too. It's fun to be a cruciverbalist!