Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Almost November



Yes, it's almost November, and know what that means?  Well, for me it means that my next Harlequin Romantic Suspense book, and my first one in the mega Colton series, is officially published.


It's Colton 911: Caught in the Crossfire.  It was fun to write, even though I didn't get to plan the plot--but I did take care of the many details.  And with my multiple HRS deadlines, the second, too, will be a Colton book.


So what am I doing to let the world know of the publication?  Well, I've just blogged here, for one thing, and will be doing more blogging.  I'm also going to appear on a romance panel at the El Segundo Library Author Fair on November 2, and will also be on other panels that month.  I'll additionally be participating in social media events, and will do whatever else seems appropriate.


And of course I'll visit bookstores that carry Harlequin books to sign copies--and visit with the booksellers, which is always fun.


I always enjoy it when a new book comes out, and that includes this one!


No comments: