Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving



We're nearing the end of November.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


I hope your weather is bearable for the holiday. Ours will be bad, or good, depending on how you look at it--for L.A.  Lots of rain is predicted, which we still need, so it's okay.


We're having family and friends at our home for the holiday. And I'm sure our cutest little family members, our dogs, will enjoy the holiday and its aromas as well as the extra attention, although my intention is that they won't get to indulge in eating anything but their own treats--and I plan to enforce that!


I'm still in the middle of editing and probably won't take the day completely off, though my work will be sandwiched between my visits to the kitchen to cook and the dining room to eat. Sandwiched--though I doubt I'll eat any sandwiches tomorrow, not with the turkey dinner I'm planning!


So--again, happy holiday. I hope you have a fun time.


Oh, and today? The hero of my new release, Colton 911: Caught in the Crossfire, is the subject of an interview at the Harlequin Romantic Suspense author page on Facebook. Stop over and see who he is! 


No comments: