Wednesday, November 6, 2019

I'm Back!


Okay, I didn't discuss it before, but I was out of town for about ten days, culminating in a visit to family in Indiana on Halloween.


And now, not only am I back, but I'm busy letting the world know about my new November release that I've mentioned here before: Colton 911: Caught in the Crossfire.


I've already been on a romance panel at the El Segundo Library's Author Fair.  This month, I'm the Featured Author on A Slice Of Orange blog.  I've got more events I'm attending as the month progresses, and the hero of Caught in the Crossfire will soon be interviewed on the Harlequin Romantic Suspense Authors' Facebook page.


So, yes, I'm busy--and I'm also still under deadline for yet another HRS book.  Plus, it's great to be back home with my dogs, but it's also a little difficult since the older one, Mystie, isn't feeling well--more tummy issues.  But she does seem to be improving--mostly.


Anyway, Happy November everyone.  Hope you enjoy this month. 


I intend to.


No comments: