Friday, November 15, 2019

My Pretty Cover



Before I could even write this I had to figure out how to sign in.  I have been using Internet Explorer forever and it signs me in automatically, but lately Internet explore has become difficult to open on my computer.  So I have Firefox and Chrome too.  But I'm not signed on to Killerhobbies on either of those browsers. 

I hate having to sign in again because that means I have to figure out the password. Like everybody else I have a zillion of them.  I have a list of them, but not very well organized so that finding an updated password isn't always easy.

At last I managed to get to the posting spot.  Whew!

I am working on Murder Ink now while finishing the changes for my website so I can send them to my web guy.

Murder Ink is a little different than the other series I've written. It has an urban setting and its not quite so light.  I am at the stage now of just getting words on paper, well actually screen, with the idea I can change them later.  It is hard to get in the flow with all the interruptions around here.  I remember a doctor I had said he thought writers just sat around all day playing on their computers.  Maybe some of them do, but not me. 

 Even so, I'm getting there.  I know when ideas keep coming when I've stopped working and I have to keep writing things down.  And just one day of  focusing on my website should be enough to get everything together.  I still have to take a photo of the knit project in the book.

In the meantime I wanted to share the great cover of KNOT ON YOUR LIFE again.

1 comment:

LInda Osborn said...

Loved the book--finished by the 2nd day. The new series will be interesting, but hopefully you won't give up on Molly and Casey !