Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy April



Hey, no matter what it looks like, I scheduled this post on time...  April Fool!


The thing is, now that I'm staying home nearly all the time, it seems a little more challenging to keep track of the time.  I mean, when all's well, there are certain days each week I attend exercise classes, so I have to keep track of which day is which.


Not so much now.


Anyway, here I am, a bit late but I'm posting.  Most of the time now, I'm able to focus even more time on my writing and editing--and my dogs.  They're getting more walks than usual and seem to enjoy the extra attention they're getting from my husband and me.


Hope you are doing well and, if you don't have one of the few but important jobs that gets you out in the world most days, I hope you're enjoying your home life, too.


And that's not April Fool.


No comments: