Wednesday, May 20, 2020

This Week's Writing and More



My writing was a bit different this week.  I turned in the Harlequin Romantic Suspense manuscript I had been working on.  And then I started on the new one, another in the Colton series--for a new miniseries that will start being published next year.

 

I have three HRS stories currently in the works, but don't have the publication dates yet for any of them. But that's okay. Something to look forward to.

 

So what else am I doing besides writing?  Well, dog walking, for one thing. Because we have a nice size yard, we haven't always taken our dogs for walks since they can exercise there. But now? Dog walks every day!  They love it--we can tell how much they're looking forward to it by their barks when we're getting ready to go. And we also see a lot more neighbors walking, from near and not so near. A lot more people are exercising in the same way, some with and some without dogs along, some with and some without masks. It's fun yelling hi from across the street.

 

I also had a Killer Characters post up this week where I did a book giveaway, as did everyone else there this month. Now all I have to do is figure out when I'll get to the post office to mail it!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Lots of people are walking in my area too. But more and more people seem to be going out into the world beyond. The traffic has gotten heavier and Costco ad Target were busier when I went the other day. No line outside, though. But also no one counting how many people went in. It seems like things are loosening up, but everybody had a mask on.

It's great that your so productive.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks! And yes, I'm seeing a bit more traffic around here, too.