Wednesday, July 1, 2020

So What Else Is New?


Last week, among other things, I blogged about how my computer was giving me a hard time.  My internet was acting strange. 

As I mentioned, we did have a tech visit. He updated and attached some new equipment, and now the internet seems fine.

So what am I concerned about now? Well, when I booted up my computer it didn't immediately allow me to reach my desktop so I could choose programs to work with.  I finally figured it out, but that's how I started my writing day.  Ugh. 

Yes, my old computer is giving me a hard time.  So is my new computer.  I'm trying to get them to sync up so I can transfer to using the new one, but things keep going wrong, and now I have that issue with the old computer and what it's letting me do...

Okay.  At least I'm making progress with my writing, though slower than I'd like.  But at least that's somewhat good.

What's next?  Well, I think I'll go take my dogs for a walk, contemplate what I'll be writing today--and maybe get an idea about how next to handle my computer issues.

Before I leave, though, I have some questions.   What's your favorite face mask? Where did you find it?  I assume everyone is wearing one when you go out, to try to stay safe.  I certainly am.  We ordered some ordinary ones on line... but my favorite is the one that makes it appear as if I partially have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel face!


1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

I was intending to make some masks, but it means taking out my sewing machine which means moving a whole lot of other stuff, so I've been wearing pretty blah gray ones m son got. But I just ordered some colorful ones from Old Navy. And maybe it I get it together with the sewing machine I'll make some. Also got a crochet pattern form them that I'd like to try. The whole thing might be over before I get it together to make any, though.