Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thanksgiving

 

Hey, there is something different going on this week: Thanksgiving. 

We're celebrating it at our house as we usually do, with two people coming over: a family member and a friend. They're well aware of masks and social distancing and all. And they've been here before recently.  We'll be careful anyway. And I'm still considering the best place to eat: outdoors on our patio or in our dining room, spaced apart, with windows open. 

Meanwhile, I'm still writing--surprise. I'm well into the rough first draft of my new mystery. And I'm still obeying my dogs, of course, when they interrupt my concentration.  Plus, I'm getting used to a new keyboard that has some items in different locations from my old one, such as the backspace key which I use quite a bit, so that's a different kind of interruption.

 Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and I hope all your interruptions are good ones!

5 comments:

Sally Morrison said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Linda O. Johnston said...

And Happy Thanksgiving right back at you and your family, Sally!

Betty Hechtman said...

Linda, it sounds like you managed to have something close to a regular Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Yes, our Thanksgiving did turn out close to normal--complete with leftovers! And our dogs eager to share them, which of course we limit.

Robin Adam said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Custom Vape Cartridge Boxes