Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Yep, Another Week

           

Yep, another week has passed. Yep, I did go out some and always wore masks. 

I also participated in several Zoom meetings, including the Los Angeles Romance Authors. The chapter indicated that will be the norm through next year. Though I really miss seeing friends and fellow chapter members in person, just sitting down at my computer and pushing the right buttons certainly is easy, and saves time. 

So what do I do the rest of the time?  I'm sure you'll be surprised to hear that I write a lot. And read. And spend time on the computer checking email and Facebook, my favorite social media site. And doing crossword puzzles, mostly online. And, of course, obeying my dogs. 

The holiday season will soon be upon us.  I hope everyone reading this, and other people, too, will have an enjoyable, safe and healthy time.

4 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I have only tried zoom once. I joined the condo board meeting of place in Chicago. It does seem like a good way to keep in touch.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I agree that it's a good way to keep in touch. And you can often decide if you want everyone to see and hear you, although people not in charge or presenting the programs are often muted for most of what's going on.

Sally Morrison said...

Zoom meetings are better than no contact and sometimes they can be entertaining. But, overall I miss people. Thank goodness for books.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I agree, Sally!