Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Goodbye 2020!

 This will be my last post here for 2020.  Will I miss this year? 

Will anybody? 

Oh, there were parts of it that were fun, like our road trip to meet up with our son, d-i-l and grandsons while they drove this direction in their new RV. And we did get together with our younger son and his girlfriend now and then. 

Plus, we obeyed our dogs a lot, took them for more walks than we had in the past. 

Then there was our visit to Baja early in the year when we got to visit, and pet, some whales out in the water. 

We finally got some rain this week, and there's snow on the distant mountains. 

Right now, I'm still working to meet those deadlines I've mentioned. And coming up with new writing ideas, as always. 

And mostly staying home and washing my hands a lot, also wearing a mask when I'm out shopping for food or whatever. 

I can only hope things will improve next year. Maybe, thanks to vaccines, they will. 

So, Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

chkntza said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, chkntza! Hope your 2021 is going well.