Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Moving Right Along

 

It’s one of those times when I have things going on, in my mind and otherwise, that are occupying my attention but this isn’t the time I want to talk about them. As a result, this blog post won’t be very long.

 I’m still writing away, as I said last week. Looking forward to the publication of the first in my new Shelter of Secrets series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, HER UNDERCOVER REFUGE, as well as the books to follow. Some other stuff is going on in my life that I’ll most likely talk about next week, but not today.

 So now? I’ll just say I hope you are having a good day, a good week, a good month and a good year!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Linda, I hope whatever you have on your mind gets resolved.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. Some of it's resolved, and it was fun. But I'm not through yet...