Wednesday, August 4, 2021

More Excitement

             But not different edits. My blog last week mentioned both since I was working on the edits for BEAR WITNESS, my first Alaska Untamed Mystery for Crooked Lane. I finished them and am again concentrating on my Harlequin Romantic Suspense books.

             But guess what!  It’s actually August now, so my new book HER UNDERCOVER REFUGE, the first in my new Shelter of Secrets miniseries for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, is officially out there!  That miniseries is a spinoff of another, also for HRS, that was called K-9 Ranch Rescue. 

            As I mentioned when I blogged about the new book a couple weeks ago, The Shelter of Secrets series is about a very special animal shelter where needy dogs, cats and other animals are taken in and cared for and found new homes. Sounds like many good animal shelters.

             But this one hides a secret. Some people live in the shelter, too, to take care of the animals. Most of them appear to have been homeless before they were hired. 

            That’s not their real backgrounds, though. This shelter is also a human shelter, caring for people in witness protection! 

            So, yes, the story also contains a lot of dogs, which, if you know me at all, you know that’s very important to me. They’re the hobby that got me blogging for Killer Hobbies. 

            So, Happy August everyone! I’m hoping to have a mostly enjoyable August, too.

No comments: