Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Life, and A Computer, Continues

          Sorry about last week, but life got in the say of blogging. Or my computer issues did.     

           The good thing now? The Geek Squad really did help me with my computer issues. The bad thing? Although the Geek Squad guy who visited my house did get my old computer working again, that’s just for now. He said it’s on its last legs.

             That means I’m spending time learning how to use my new computer better—though I should be doing more of that than I am.

             Still, I’m making progress. I returned some edits on one of my upcoming books last week. Now, I’ve finished a first draft of another story and need to polish it a lot.

             Meanwhile, I of course want to mention my book that was most recently published that’s available now: HER UNDERCOVER REFUGE, the first in my new Shelter of Secrets series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.

             And soon, UNDERCOVERING COLTON’S FAMILY SECRET, the tenth story in the current Colton series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, the Coltons of Grave Gulch, will be available. It’s a November release.

             Okay, enough of that. Back to my editing and polishing. Oh, and potentially promoting, too.

             Assuming I really do figure out my new computer updates.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I'm glad you got help with your old computer. Most important is make sure you save your stuff. I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy it's been changing to new everything. Good luck.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. I'm learning more as I go along. And I'm working hard to save everything in multiple ways.