Wednesday, January 26, 2022

And More Progress

          

            I’m delighted to say I finished the first draft of my third Shelter of Secrets book for Harlequin Romantic Suspense this week. I’ve referred to it often lately as I’ve been working on it. And I still have edits to go, but that’s certainly a step in the right direction.

             I’ve mentioned previously that the second book in the series will be published later this year. It’ll be in April though, instead of May. It’s Guardian K-9 On Call. 

             Since the end is somewhat in sight for the book I’ve been working on now, I’ve been looking into what’s next. It’ll be the second mystery in my Alaska Untamed series for Crooked Lane. The first mystery, Bear Witness, will be published in May of this year. And I’m not sure how or if it’ll work, but I just got an email that indicates that there’s a 25% discount for preorders at the Barnes & Noble website from January 26-28 if you use the code PREORDER 25 (apparently can be used for others, not just for my book), which could be a good idea for Bear Witness since it’s a hardback.

             And it’s now official, that I’ll be writing another book in the enjoyable Colton saga in 2023 for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, the 11th in the Coltons of NYC series.

             Yes, lots of writing in my life—but nothing unusual about that.

5 comments:

Sally Morrison said...

Congratulations! It sounds like the year is starting off right for you.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks! It does seem to be going well.

Linda O. Johnston said...

And Sally, I should have added that I hope your year is starting off great!

Betty Hechtman said...

Linda, its great how you always have a lot of irons in the fire!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. I try!