Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Happy 2022!



       When I posted last week, I said Happy New Year. And now I’ll say it again.

        Happy New Year, and I hope you have a wonderful 2022! Me too.

        It’s starting out fun. Harlequin has republished one of my K-9 Ranch Rescue books for Harlequin Romantic Suspense: Trained to Protect. It’s available now, and it has a different cover from the original one. And I gather it’s been republished because there is a dog on the cover! That makes me happy, as I’m sure you know.

         Also as I mentioned last week, I’ve been busy writing my next Shelter of Secrets book for HRS—the third. The second will be published in May 2022: Guardian K-9 On Call.  And as I’ve said, it’s always fun to figure out what’s going on in that very special animal shelter that takes care of people in trouble too. The Shelter of Secret series is a spinoff from my K-9 Ranch Rescue series. 

          I’ve more books to write this year too. So, yes, I intend to stay busy. And have fun.

            



 

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

You always have a lot of irons in the fire. I think we have it in common that we love to be working on something.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I agree, Betty. Being busy is fun, especially if I'm busy writing!