Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Yikes, It's February!

           

            Okay, time does pass quickly these days, as well as slowly while staying home—though I’m not home quite as much as I was last year. But I remain careful.

             I’m still working on edits of the first draft of my third Shelter of Secrets book for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. And I’ve been thinking about what I’ll be writing next, the second Alaska Untamed mystery for Crooked Lane. Soon it’ll be time for some plotting. 

            The first Alaska Untamed mystery, Bear Witness, will be published in May, and I’m planning to go to Malice Domestic to help promote it. Maybe. Probably. But I’m still worried about getting together with a large group of people. 

            And now I’m also working on an editor’s question about another of my books that’s completed. Okay, maybe I need January back again.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I am wary about signing up for any conferences after the way things have been cancelled. I heard that people got to San Diego for Left Coast and had to turn around and go home. It would seem that things should be more normal before Malice, but who knows anymore.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I agree. I asked before signing up if I could cancel and get my money back, and the same with the hotel reservation. I'll decide for sure closer to the event.