Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Interviewed on the Internet

             Yes, in addition to all the other promotion I’ve been doing this month, a friend interviewed me at A Slice of Orange, where I also blog monthly. You can check it out at: https://www.asliceoforange.net/linda-o-johnston-mysteries-romantic-suspense-and-so-much-more/ 

            I’ve known the interviewer for a long time, and the questions she asked are all about my writing career. Fun!

            I continue to be busy publicizing my two new books, which takes more time from my writing, but I’m managing to do both. Okay, I’ll mention them both here again:

BEAR WITNESS, my first Alaska Untamed Mystery for Crooked Lane, under my first pseudonym, Lark O. Jensen, and GUARDIAN K-9 ON CALL, my second Shelter of Secrets story for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.

            I’m also currently working on my second Alaska Untamed Mystery and have been asked a lot of questions about it by the publisher, including title ideas. It’ll be fun to see what the result is.

            Meanwhile, I’ve also continued to train Roxie, our new pup. She had her first official training lesson last weekend. Is she learning? Yes, but at her own speed. Or not. She’d rather run around and eat what she’s not supposed to, like leaves, than sit or stay. But when we get her attention—well, she has learned sit very well, at least. And one of these days maybe she will stay still. 

            Hah!

No comments: