Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Lost In Time

             Oops. Sorry. I’m lost in time this week, partly because of all the promotion I’ve been doing for the two May books I mentioned last week.  Wednesday crept up on me.

            The books, which I mentioned before, are BEAR WITNESS, my first Alaska Untamed Mystery for Crooked Lane, under my first pseudonym, Lark O. Jensen, and GUARDIAN K-9 ON CALL, my second Shelter of Secrets story for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.

            I could blame my not paying attention to time on Roxie, of course. Our young pup takes a lot of attention. But, oh, is she fun! I just wish she wasn’t so intent on playing with our other dog Cari, who does like to play with her some, but Roxie jumps on her and nips, so I’m having to scold her a bit and keep them apart when Roxie gets too rough.

            I’ve continued working on my next Alaska Untamed Mystery and have made some progress. And yes, I’m continuing to promote those new books.

            Okay, enough excuses. I’m here now, at least. Hi to all of you reading this, and thanks for your patience!

  

           

No comments: