Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Events Return

        

            As you probably all know, it’s been harder to participate in events since Covid began. I used to go to a lot of writers’ meetings and conferences and more, but not many lately, except for occasional virtual ones and a very rare live one. 

            But some are returning, and I’m happy to say I’m getting involved again. 

            For one thing, I’m attending an event tomorrow, Thursday. Yes, it’s another virtual one, which is a bit of a shame since it’s being presented by the Studio City Library, and I don’t live far from Studio City. But it’ll be on Zoom at 6 PM. It’s Mystery On the Menu: Authors Discuss All Things Mystery. And I’ll have some good company there, including Jackie Vick, Ellen Byron, Beverly Graf, Paula Bernstein and August Norman. You can see more about it if you look at my Facebook home page. It’s also listed under Events on the Studio City Library website. 

            Then, in about a week, I’ll be physically attending a lunch and book exchange hosted locally by my Mystery Writers of America chapter.           

            And I’ll also be attending Bouchercon in Minneapolis in September. 

            Maybe not as much as I used to do, but at least things are coming back gradually. And I’m still trying to be careful and stay healthy.

             And write, at home, when I’m not off doing something else. Oh, and of course taking care of my dogs.

 

 

No comments: