Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Happy Holidays!

 

           Yes, it’s the holiday season, part way through Hanukkah and almost Christmas. I’ve got more holiday events happening and upcoming, including in-person parties, some of which are with family. 

My edits on next year’s Colton book, part of Colton NYC, are going well, and I’ve turned in the information requested by the publisher so they’ll know more about my story, as well as some title ideas. I’ll let you know what the title is, once it’s decided on. 

Plus, I’ve received copies of my next book to be published, my Harlequin Romantic Suspense book UNDERCOVER COWBOY DEFENDER that’s part of my Shelter of Secrets series. It will be a March release. 

March of 2023. Yes, in addition to all the other holidays to be celebrated or currently being celebrated, the new year is just around the corner. I’m pondering how 2023 will go. Very well, I hope, and I hope that for the rest of you too. 

Any exciting year-end plans on your agenda?

4 comments:

Patty said...

Good morning -- Happy Holidays!! This year has flown by -- hard to believe it's almost 2023. Not a lot of partying for me -- I am almost 86!! -- but some family things. And yes, I am making chicken for my grandson -- he's coming for lunch today -- chicken, mac & cheese, whole berry cranberry sauce -- his favorite lunch!!

I read your book about terriers -- sorry, don't remember the exact name. Enjoyed it, though I am definitely not a terrier person. A calm lap dog is for me.

It's nippy here in Phoenix this morning -- 36 degrees. My daughter-in-law and grandson are going to visit her Chicago family the day after Christmas -- 4 degrees is predicted -- double brrr!!

Enjoy your day --

Patty

Sally Morrison said...

Happy Holidays to you! I've been enjoying the season but find I'm looking forward to next week when we calm down again. We're heading to Phoenix for a few days. Chilly here in Central Florida too. I'm trying to embrace it.

Thank you for all your hard work over the year. Happy New Year!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Hi, Patty. Your family things sound fun. And I admire your cooking for you grandson. It's a bit chilly here in LA too but I sympathize and empathize, as a former Pittsburgher, with those who are in the cold these days, including my older son and his family in Indiana, and your family visiting Chicago.

My book on terriers was The More the Terrier. Glad you enjoyed it. My Cavaliers are a bit calmer than terriers tend to be, but I appreciate all dogs.

Happy Holidays, and enjoy your day too!

Linda

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Sally! I didn't realize Central Florida was chilly. Happy New Year to you too!