Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Back To Writing

            I’ve gone back to writing after attending Bouchercon last week.

What am I working on right now? My fifth Shelter of Secrets story for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. I’ve got a little time to complete it, but I’ve dug in to get it started and more.

And I was inspired by attending Bouchercon to start fleshing out some of my ideas for another mystery series or two. Just ideas so far, but I’ll be working on them as well as additional ideas for my Alaska Untamed series.

Still playing fetch with squeak toys with Roxie a lot as well as going for walks with Cari and her. And working on some more travel plans as well.

But I need to buckle down and concentrate more on that writing!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Good morning -- Sounds like you are very busy with writing. Do you ever have trouble keeping the characters for each book in their own book and not mixing them up with other characters?

We had another short but wild storm last night -- rain was much needed but I can do without the lightning. Thank goodness it all ended before my bedtime so I slept peacefully.

I have a good supply of yarn -- probably more than I'll use in my lifetime -- but my favorite yarn company has some new yarns that I just couldn't resist -- gorgeous colors and textures.

My daughter's little dog is doing well at the moment -- she said some days he's perky as a pup and others, he's more lackadaisical.

Enoy your day, writing and playing with the pups.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Good morning,
Yes, I do tend to stay busy with my writing, a good thing! My characters talk to me but sometimes they get their fun by confusing me. :)

Hope your weather settles down, enjoy your yarn, and I hope your daughter's dog continues to do well.

Betty Hechtman said...

It sounds like you have a good mix of things going on.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Workin' on it, Betty!