Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Plotting and Writing Some More

             After the last couple of posts, based on my travels before them, things have certainly slowed down in my life. No more safaris or Toronto trips!           

            But I have been writing my next Harlequin Romantic Suspense book, which is fun. And walking and playing with the dogs. And attending a local Mystery Writers of America chapter dinner, and visiting with neighbors to show them our safari pictures. 

            Yes, I’m keeping busy. But I find it particularly fun to look at my safari pictures. Still haven’t been plotting much on the story I’ll definitely have to write about it, but my mind is at work, as it always is. 

            And I’m happy that an interview I did previously has now been published by Readers House in the UK in multiple editions and publications. Here’s one of them: https://readershouse.co.uk/issue-47/

No comments: