Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Secrets, Sort Of

I was out of town during the timing of my last two posts here. Could you tell? I thought of them in advance and scheduled them to appear, so hopefully not. 

I’m home now, and back to working harder on my latest series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, my K-9 Crime Solvers series. I’m still editing the second in the series but it’s coming along well. And number three is circling my mind.

 And where was I? On a family trip to Alaska. Did it give me ideas for more stories to tell? Of course! I’ve had series set in Alaska before but it’s a very inspirational place—although I didn’t see as much wildlife this time as I’d hoped for. Even so… yes, my mind is percolating.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Lucky you to have gone on that cruise. Everybody who has gone on an Alaskan cruise has raved about it. Even people who aren't big boat fans.

Linda O. Johnston said...

It wasn't a cruise this time, Betty, although we've taken several Alaskan cruises. This was more of a land trip with a lot of sightseeing tours on buses and boats, and even a rental car. I enjoy seeing Alaska both ways!