Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sneaking In

Gee, it’s Wednesday. And…yes, I’m here. I’ve gotten a bit bogged down in my writing, even though I should be doing it even faster right now. But I didn’t plan this post in a timely manner.

Nevertheless, here I am and here it is.

And I had to struggle a bit to get into this blog today. Why? I don’t know, but I didn’t like it!

Well, maybe my lateness doesn’t matter much since I haven’t gotten a lot of comments lately from you who are reading this. So, consider saying hi!

And now, I’ll get back to that writing. Thanks for at least checking in.

2 comments:

Sally Morrison said...

Hello Linda, I am finding that I have a shorter attention span for computers lately. My laptop used to be the first thing i did every morning. Now I can go days without touching it. I've been a journal writer for nearly 50 years and even that lately has fallen by the wayside.
I'm making an effort to keep up though. Journaling is interesting. Some days I'm sure if anyone read what I wrote they would haul me off to an institution and other days I'm happily reporting the good times. But I guess that's how life is.
I'm 72 now and I've hit the time in life where many friends and family members are dealing with some serious health issues. There has been a lot of those close to me leaving this earth. Sometimes I just don't want to record how I feel about that.
I have two children, their spouses, eight grandchildren (including one in-law) and my ever-patient husband. As time goes on, I wonder how life will be for my grandchildren. A little overwhelming to consider.
My musings for the day.
I hope you have a good week. Happy writing!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Wow, Sally. Sounds as if you have a lot going on, even if you have a shorter attention span for computers. I could never stay away from mine that long, though.
Your family sounds wonderful and large, but I know what it's like for family members to age, as we do, and how hard it is to lose any.
Thanks so much for responding to my post. I hope you have a good week too. And if you ever consider journaling again, I'd love to hear about it.