January is the launch of my first yoga mystery, Murder Strikes a Pose, and I will be going blog crazy! Through January 20, my Whole Life Yoga and Killer Hobbies blog posts will be devoted to the blog articles and events below. After that, it will be back to articles on yoga tips, research, practices, and techniques, with an occasional writing blog thrown in for good measure.
Murder Strikes a pose will be available on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other e-readers as early as January 1. It will be available online at Amazon as well as retailers and bookstores everywhere on January 8. You can pre-order any time!
Thanks to Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours for sponsoring the blog tour below. Each stop will provide unique content, so don't miss any. You might just learn some of my deep, dark secrets!
- January 2 – Thoughts in Progress – Review
- January 3 – Books-n-Kisses – Review, Guest Post
- January 4 – readalot- Review
- January 5 – Auntiemwrites’s Weblog – Guest Post
- January 7 – Mochas, Mysteries and More – Interview, Review
- January 8 – dru’s book musing – Guest Post
- January 8 – Beth Groundwater – Guest Post
- January 9 – Chloe Gets A Clue – Interview
- January 10 – Read Your Writes Book Reviews – Review
- January 11 – rantin’ ravin’ and reading – Review, Guest Post
- January 15 – Killer Characters – Guest Post
- January 20 -- InkSpot -- Guest Post
And, for those of you in Seattle, a couple of in-person events.
- January 25 – Book Signing at Seattle Mystery Bookshop (Saturday, noon – 1:00 PM) DATE CHANGED DUE TO SEAHAWKS PLAYOFFS GAME. GO HAWKS!
- January 19 – Yoga Mystery Launch Party at Whole life Yoga (Sunday, 12:30 – 2:00 PM)
Come visit Whole Life Yoga in Seattle, and check out Tracy Weber's author page for information about the Downward Dog Mysteries series. MURDER STRIKES A POSE is available for preorder now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Whole Life Yoga, and other retailers!