Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Busy Week!



Lots going on this week, as I mostly mentioned in my post last week.  Some of it is because my last Barkery & Biscuits Mystery is a May release--For A Good Paws.  But some of it's related more to my romance writing.


I had fun last Saturday at the Anaheim Library's Romance Author Day, plus, on Monday, I was interviewed for that podcast for All Things Cozy. 


Then, yesterday, I participated in a chat on the Writerspace Facebook page--and also will have a blog post at Writerspace on Thursday.


Additionally, on Thursday, I will be on a panel I mentioned before at The Ripped Bodice bookstore--all about romance--where I'll be in great company, too: Sheila Roberts and Meg Tilly!


And somewhere in there, I'm fitting in some editing and writing time.  Things will hopefully become less stressful on Friday--but I'm certainly enjoying this busy week!


No comments: