Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Blogs


Killer Hobbies isn't the only site where I blog, although I used to do even more blogs than I do now.  And others also get posted on Wednesdays sometimes.


For example, I just finished writing my blog for Writers in Residence, where I wind up posting every six weeks or so--on a Wednesday.  For this one, I wrote about deadlines.


I also still blog at Killer Characters, on the 18th of each month.  Rather, my characters do--with my help.  I hope to continue blogging there, although since my Barkery & Biscuits Mysteries aren't continuing thanks to the demise of Midnight Ink, I'm not sure how long my characters from that series will continue to talk.  I'm still hoping to do more mysteries, but nothing's certain yet, and I'm keeping quite busy with my Harlequin Romantic Suspense books.


I also used to blog monthly for the Midnight Ink site... but it disappeared before the publisher ended.


I enjoy blogging, so I'm glad to blog here at Killer Hobbies... even though our fellow bloggers seem to come and go.  I'm delighted that Betty Hechtman remains here with me, and I definitely enjoy reading her posts.


And I intend to keep this one up.  So, whoever's out there, I hope you're enjoying reading it!


No comments: