Friday, September 27, 2019

Late Post

I walked in to open the window in my writing room to let in the cool morning air when suddenly I realized it was Friday and I hadn't written my blog.   It was one of those days yesterday....

I have barely had time to write all week.  I've been too busy living.  I did spend  some time working on a proposal I've been struggling with.  when I read over what I'd written, I was appalled.  It was terrible, but at least I could tell why.  I had been trying to push in too much at once. 

The voice was wrong, too.  The good news is that even though I didn't write more than a couple of pages, I think I finally got it right.  If I can get the first page right, then all else will follow.

I am waiting for the copy edit of Mixed Knots, which now my be called Knot on Your Life.  I am getting charged up to get back to Murder Ink which is the first book in my new series. 

This week I was consumed with babysitting chores and our family business. This weekend it'll be back to writing.

1 comment:

Linda O. Johnston said...

Looking forward to hearing more about Murder Ink!