Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day by Day


Happy October, everyone!  Time to start considering what to do for Halloween, if you haven't already.  I have.  With luck, I'll be able to enjoy it with my grandsons!


For now?  Well, yesterday was a crazy day.  It started with taking my husband to the airport, then heading straight to one of my exercise classes, and next going to AAA for some car stuff, and then going grocery shopping.  At least that only took up the morning.  In the afternoon, I did get some editing done.


And today I'll be doing some writing.  Oh, and as always, obeying my dogs.  They really enjoy having the front door open, and going outside, and playing a game with me with their toys.  And, of course, snacking on treats a lot besides their regular meals.


So, yes, I'm enjoying my October so far.  Hope you are, too.


Oh, and I'm also looking forward to next month when Colton 911: Caught in the Crossfire is published!


No comments: