Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Family


I got some writing in this week, but not a lot.  Why?  We had family visiting.  And this time, when our grandsons visited us here in Los Angeles, we had to have fun with them.


That means we spent one day at Universal Studios, and another at the Los Angeles Zoo.  Plus, we visited the bat cave--the cave in the hills where some of the Batman TV shows were filmed. 


And more, of course.


I sneaked in some editing when I could, and also kept on writing the second book in my new miniseries Shelter of Secrets for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. 


Not sure what my dogs thought about it all.  We spent a lot less time with them than we generally do.  But right now they're lying at my feet in my office, so they've apparently forgiven me, or at least want to hang out with me.


Now, the family has gone back home, and I'm trying to catch up with everything else that got put on hold--and also started writing again.


Fun--but busy!


No comments: