Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Fun With Research... Or Not




I'm still busily at work on the second book in my new miniseries Shelter of Secrets for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.  I've even sent the proposal in.  But this morning when I woke up I heard a snippet of news on TV that made me worry that some research I did for this new book wasn't correct.


I tried to check it right away--but my computer wasn't hooking up with the internet the way it should be.  Later I was able to confirm that I was right--plus, I was able to hear the story that had worried me on the TV again and realized it wasn't so bad after all.


Still, I'll be keeping a lot of things I learned during this period of concern in mind as I continue writing, and may modify some of my ideas just a bit, but hopefully it'll all work fine.


And I'm glad I got some exercise in this morning.  Maybe it helped my racing heart!


1 comment: