Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Post Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is now behind us.  


Don't know about you, but I had a busy week.  With editing, of course.  Then preparing for Thanksgiving dinner, which was a lot of fun with our son and his girlfriend here, as well as a distant relation. I did have some assistance with various dishes, which helped a lot. Dinner was, of course, enjoyable, and our dogs seemed to enjoy it, too.  Well, the company at least. We did give them a few "tater balls" --tiny mashed potato balls--and a taste of turkey, but that's all. Even though Mystie made sure to tell us how busy her nose was and how much she wanted what she smelled when the turkey was out on our counter just before I stuffed it and stuck it in the oven.


And after? Well, busy weekend in particular, with family.  We went to see a Three Stooges movie festival, then attended the car show here in Los Angeles.  Next day, we attended the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of Southern California Holiday Party, where I won some fun items that had--what else?--pictures of Cavaliers on them.


Now--well, I did some editing whenever I could between the busy times, and that's what I'm up to now, of course.


I need to get back to it. First, though... Happy December, everyone!  Has the year gone as fast for you as it has for me?

No comments: