Wednesday, April 8, 2020

What's Next?



I pondered for a while what to write here. I'm still not sure. But one thing feels certain.

Life is different.

Even for a writer.  I use my imagination a lot, and there were times in my life that I considered writing thrillers.  But I didn't ever think I'd be living in one--and so would everyone else I know, and all those whom I don't know, too.

Yes, things will improve someday.  When, is the big question, and how close to what was considered normal will they get? 


Who knows?

But for now, I can at least keep on doing what I always do these days: write. In that respect I, and many writers, may be closer to "normal" than most other people.  Many of us mostly stay at home anyway.


Plus, those of us owned by dogs have therapy always there with us. My pups don't know anything is different, so they keep giving us the same kinds of orders as always--and that certainly helps my state of mind.  That may be so with other pets, too.



Okay. Enough. I don't know what will be next or when, but I'm doing my darnedest to stay well, and keep my family well.

And keep on writing as I've always done--to help me keep my sanity!



No comments: