Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Online and More

 

Yes, I've been busy this week, as I usually am since I'm always writing.  But there was more this week, too.

 

First, an online interview recorded a couple of weeks ago was posted.  It came out well!  Of course it was before my camera and microphone were attached better to my computer, as they are now, so I seem always to be looking down.  But I still enjoyed it--and if you'd like to watch it can be seen at https://youtu.be/JZLVAmB80yQ

 

I also participated in an online Facebook party held by one of the Killer Hobbies founders, Joanna Campbell Slan.  It was a lot of fun, too!  I was a designated host, along with Joanna and another delightful writer, and I got to tell all about myself and communicate with the people who joined the party.

 

And now?  Well, I'm not sure but there's been a step forward in the possible sale of my next mystery.  And meantime, I'm about to finish a proposal for another mystery series.  And of course I'm working on my next Harlequin Romantic Suspense book.  Oh, and I was also given the publication date for one of my HRS books: July 2021.

 

Good week. Busy week. And yes, I'm also busy following my pups' orders. Nothing unusual there.

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

How did Joanna's party work. Can the other people see you or is it all text? Cool that you did an interview. Good luck on all your projects.