Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Celebration!

 

Hey-- Time to cheer! To have fun! To-- 

Well, to celebrate Halloween. And maybe become someone else, if you decide to wear a costume. Or not. It's bound to be different this year, just like everything else.  

Of course we seldom get trick-or-treaters anyway at our house on a narrow street in the hills.  We did pick up some candy just in case.  But--well, Halloween isn't likely to be much different from any other day or night these days.

 Anything new in my life?  Not really.  I'm writing and obeying my dogs and dealing with stuff that comes up around me. 

And celebrating?  Well, sure. Somewhat. Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays, so even though I'm not likely to do anything special for it I'll howl at the moon and let my pups watch, maybe look at something on TV that reminds me what day it is--not a horror show, though. 

Are you doing anything exciting for Halloween?  Hope you enjoy the day and Halloween night.

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

It seems like you'll have a pretty bright moon to howl at. Happy Halloween!