Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Writing Never Ends

 No, writing never ends--not for a career writer, and that's what I am. And that's a good thing! 

It's sort of a juggling career sometimes. As I've mentioned, I've been working on a synopsis for one of the Colton Harlequin Romantic Suspense books I'll be writing soon.  I'm also fleshing out some ideas for possible additional HRS books. 

And my mind never stops. I've come up with yet another idea for a mystery series that I also need to expand on.  I've a couple other ideas I put aside that I'll go back to one of these days--well, more than a couple--but this new one... well, it's occupying my mind quite a bit right now, so I'll need to work on it first. 

As I write this, my two dogs are lying on the same doggy bed together in my office. I love when they're here, although they do seem to consider my husband their alpha so they hang out with him when he's on his computer more than they stay with me. But my husband's doing some work outside at the moment, so I'll enjoy the company while I can.  And yes, my pups seem to be happy that I'm here with them. I was staying home quite a bit to write even before the pandemic began so they probably don't know things are different. But we definitely have a happy pack. 

Right now, I'll happily get back to my writing. Which one of the things I'm working on comes next? Maybe I'll let my dogs choose.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

It's great that you have so many ideas and nice you have doggy company. One of our cats hangs out with me when I'm on the computer.

Linda O. Johnston said...

It's always fun to have a family member present while we work!